Well its
Saturday night and I figure since I had tomorrow off I mite as well do this now
so I can atleast have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow but lay on my couch
doing nothing but eating pizza and watching movies/TV, I just got Netflix so im
soooo happy I have tomorrow off. I don’t even know were to begin, this week
probably was my longest week by far. With Allen gone allen is our fulltime guy
ive been doing my hours plus some of his hours, I made a lot of money this week
witch is nice casue rents coming soon and I need to start putting aside more
money cause my girlfriends hours have been cut in half so its been pretty
stress full around here lately but whatever we always get by, I never really to
worried because ive managed to live by myself since I was 15 so its a lot
easyer to find work now that im 19 and have a car. Oh and the debit machine was
a total nightmare this week it stopped working like 4 times every shift and
orders were getting backed up and all the customers are mad cause they cant
wait more tan 20 minutes for there beer or they start going threw withdrawls or
something ahahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment