Well this
week went by really slow I remember haft way threw the week wanting to quit my
job and run away to a different country
lol, wasn’t the best week lets see, Monday there was hardly any orders I
probably made 5 bucks an hour and my “day off” was really just spent in no
frills deciding if I wanted ribs or chicken for supper.. and the rest of the
week went as planned did my heres you beer have a nice day thing on Sunday, but
in my head it was more like heres you beer I hate my job and want to go home
and sleep. Haha, and that pretty much raps up this week. Oh and bell Canada
over charged me for my internet so I spend atleast 5 hours on the phone trying
to speak to someone that knew more than 5 words of engish.
No comments:
Post a Comment