Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week 20


This week was alright I guess I spent most of it looking at the police foundation course, I realized that the course really doesn’t offer a lot so im currently looking at other ways to become a police officer / OPP  or RCMP.  I cant wait to graduate and have my grade 12. Im going to breakdown and cry when I hold that piece of paper. Its been so long since I felt really any pride or feeling of self-accomplishment everyone in my family and in my girlfriends family are so excited that’s why I cant let them down because not only is my future counting on this so is my girlfriends and our future kids, its funny cause in high school I didn’t take any of this stuff seriously and now that ive been out here in the real world working crappy jobs and just getting by, I wish I did take it seriously back than cause id already be done and maybe even starting my career. I don’t know Bernie, if it wasn’t for my girlfriend I probably wouldn’t even found out about ACE or had you as a teacher or even be here writing this right now id probably be looking for a 2 job and god knows what else.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment