hey Bernie
this week did go so bad it was fairly decent I made a decent amount of money and
work was long but I managedto deal with it yet again! Ive been getting longer
shifts latey cause one of our drivers ditched his car and we havnt been able to
find anuther one yet so im getting more hours next week. I guess that’s a good
thing right? More hours = less sleep witch = more money haha. Oh and next week
I have the debit machiHne, lovely.. I just remembered that I really really
don’t like the debit, half the time you end up on someones front lawn looking
for service cause in the customers house it can hardly get any. Plus theres a
“TIP” option on it, haha yeah right. The customers always are like how do you
skip the tip option, and it kinda creates a ackward situation because it like
really you ordered 10 minutes ago I drove across town like a nascar driver and
you cant even tip me like I don’t know a DOLLAR. Hah I don’t know sometimes its crazy, like
for example my pizza guy, I give him 5 dollar tips cause I know the next time
he comes hel be more chill and more talkive and not as rushed cause you can
easily change the mood and vibes around you by refecting who you are on other
people. That’s pretty much my blog for this week hope you liked it haha
No comments:
Post a Comment